The LA Times reported this morning that wrestling/reality star Chyna, who passed away last week at 46, may have died from an accidental overdose of medication.

This information was provided by her manager, Anthony Anzaldo, on Wednesday, although the official toxicology results from the LA County Coroner’s office won’t be available for weeks or months. Anzaldo, who was Chyna’s nearby neighbor, was also the person who discovered her body.

Anzaldo said that Chyna, born Joan Marie Laurer, had taken doses of both Ambien, a brand of sleeping pill, and Valium, both of which had been legally prescribed to her.

As part of the autopsy, Chyna’s brain will be examined for chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a degenerative condition caused by repeated concussions often seen in athletes. The procedure will be performed by Dr. Bennet Omalu, the subject of the recent film Concussion. CTE is know to have long-term behavioral effects, which can include anxiety, depression, aggression, confusion, impaired judgment, and suicidal thoughts. Chyna was not reported to have any of these symptoms, nor does Anzaldo think that Chyna’s health issues or her alcohol and substance abuse were the result of CTE.